One of the world’s leading mining insights tools is now even better.
IntelligenceMine (IM), a key pillar of the InfoMine portfolio of products and services, now offers enhanced functionality and new data insights – building on nearly three decades of global service.
The latest enhancements are among an ongoing series of staged releases over the coming months and are designed to help IntelligenceMine customers to make better and more timely decisions, noted InfoMine CEO Andy Robertson.
“We have an established track record for providing our clients with the insights they need when they need them,” said Robertson. “These latest changes will help integrate our insights even more effectively into their workflows and decision-making.”
In terms of enhanced functionality, IM now offers users the ability to seamlessly flow multiple tabs of information into a single Excel workbook – far more effective than the previous single-tab-at-a-time export function. As well, the improvements let users export latest reserves numbers into both pivot table and horizontal table views. Both functions permit more flexible modelling and sorting.
From a search and alerts perspective, users can now more efficiently save repetitive searches and create daily document alerts derived from corporate filings, including a default alert from companies whose profiles are maintained within the saved-searches feature. Both searches and alerts can be easily managed within the interface.
“The key for us is a great user experience,” said Robertson. “Our clients need to use the interface effectively and intuitively, without sacrificing the quality of analysis or data.”
In terms of new data elements, quarterly production data – key to tracking production targets – is now including in three of IM’s four subscriber packages: Supplier, Supplier Lite and Research. In a later release this year, the production data will be included in individual property profiles.
Other new data and features include:
- Annual metal in ore production (Research package) – calculated by relating mined and milled ore grade with mine and milled ore tonnage.
- Reserves valuation (Research package) – indicates in-situ metal value of proven and probable reserves, calculated by using the latest metal prices across a broad range of commodities.
- Resources valuation (Research package) – indicates in-situ metal value of measured and indicated resources. (Inferred resources not included.)
- Owners/Options/Royalty Tab – an improvement via which Options and Royalties – providing a total ownership view where germane – are included with the ownership data for individual properties.
- Primary commodity designation – surfaces an individual property’s primary commodity, based on reserves and resources valuations, where appropriate.
- Activity status – now included on the Property Overview page, complements the development status already included to help users assess a mine’s actual state of activity.
“We hope our users find these enhancements, and those still coming, valuable in terms of the decisions they’re making on the insights we provide,” explained Robertson. “As the mining sector improves globally, we’re trying to provide the return on information our clients need to align with the industry’s recovery.”
IntelligenceMine can be viewed at www.intelligencemine.com
For sales, support, training, data sales or to schedule a demo, please contact one of our offices.
Christina Bowman [email protected]
Naomi Robinson [email protected]
Kerry Ashdown [email protected]
Carla Dagnolo [email protected]
Pouris Huang [email protected]
The preceding is a press release from The Northern Miner‘s parent company, Glacier Media Inc.