Goldstone Resources Inc

The headframe at Premier Gold Mines' Hardrock gold project near Geraldton in northwestern Ontario. Photo by Premier Gold Mines

Premier Gold takes out Hardrock JV partner

Ewan Downie’s Premier Gold Mines (PG-T) is taking full control of the Hardrock gold project near Geraldton in northwestern Ontario, in which it owns a 70% interest. The company will acquire the remaining 30% by taking over joint-venture-partner…


Premier Gold takes out Hardrock JV partner

Ewan Downie’s Premier Gold Mines (PG-T) has decided to take full control of the Hardrock gold project near Geraldton in northwestern Ontario, in which it currently owns a 70% interest. The company will acquire the remaining 30% by taking over…


Premier updates Hardrock

After two years of exploration, measured and indicated resources have jumped by 269% to 2.5 million oz.  at Premier Gold Mines’ (PG-T) 70%-owned Hardrock gold project near Geraldton in northwestern Ontario. Inferred resources have grown by…








TSX’s power slide continues

Rising interest rates and inflation worries sent Toronto stocks into convulsions during the Oct. 18-24 report period. The S&P TSX Composite Index yo-yo’d another 192.65 points lower to 10,360.79….


Profit-taking drops TSX

Profit-taking in the resource sector pushed the S&P/TSX Composite Index 125.19 points lower to 10,525.49 during the Aug. 16-22 report period. The gold index retreated 6.29 points, or 3%, to 202.23…


Metals weigh on TSX

The Toronto Stock Exchange’s resources sector helped the broader market to a 237.92-point loss to 9,323.28 during the May 10-16 report period. The gold index plummeted 16.15 points, or nearly 9%, to a…


By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more, click more information

Dear user, please be aware that we use cookies to help users navigate our website content and to help us understand how we can improve the user experience. If you have ideas for how we can improve our services, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to email us. By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Usage Policy to learn more.

Close