Minnova prepares pit plan for Chu Chua

The Chu Chua deposit is strategically situated within trucking distance of the high grade silver- copper-lead-zinc Samatosum mine which is operated and 70%-owned by Minnova. Rea Gold (TSE) owns the remaining 30% interest in the recently opened mine. The open...

By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more, click more information

Dear user, please be aware that we use cookies to help users navigate our website content and to help us understand how we can improve the user experience. If you have ideas for how we can improve our services, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to email us. By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Usage Policy to learn more.

Close