Production delays at Namew Lake mine

The Namew Lake mine is 60%- owned by Hudson Bay Mining and Smelting (TSE) with the remaining 40% held by Outokompu, a subsidiary of a Finnish mining company. The new $70-million underground nickel mine went into production last November, and...

By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. To learn more, click more information

Dear user, please be aware that we use cookies to help users navigate our website content and to help us understand how we can improve the user experience. If you have ideas for how we can improve our services, we’d love to hear from you. Click here to email us. By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies. Please see our Privacy & Cookie Usage Policy to learn more.

Close