Montana Resources gets $100 million from Asarco

Asarco will purchase a 49.9% interest in the partnership, with Montana Resources holding the remaining 50.1%. The purchase price is $100 million(US) in cash plus a participation by Montana in a portion of Asarco's share of partnership income. The participation...

You have reached your limit of free weekly articles. You will receive access to another article next week.

Subscribe for as low as $2.19 per week and enjoy these benefits.
Daily and weekly articles, site-visits reports, feature supplements and real-time mining press releases. You will also have access to 1-year of article archives and much more.
Review Full Subscription Benefits
If you are already a subscriber to The Northern Miner please log in by clicking the button below.
Login