- This event has passed.
Manitoba Mining & Minerals Convention
November 15, 2017 - November 16, 2017
What sets us apart?
A dynamic, leading-edge mineral industry event presenting three jam-packed days of professional networking, information-sharing and a diverse showcase of Manitoba’s latest groundbreaking geoscience activities, exploration highlights, near-term development projects, financing and investment opportunities, product and service innovation and much, much more. We engage the best and the brightest…from key international, national and local industry players and mining communities, to investors, educators, scientific institutions, Indigenous leaders and government. Together, we’re committed to exploring opportunities, innovating ideas, and working hard to advance Manitoba’s rich mineral potential and geologically diverse land base.
Discover Manitoba’s mining and mineral potential…
- World-class deposits
- Expansive underexplored terrain
- Geologically diverse land base
- Vast untapped mineral potential
- $3B + annual total mineral production
- Leading mineral exploration incentive programs
- Dynamic, stable multi-billion dollar economy
- Distinctive business edge and geographic location
- Advanced professional training and research capacity
- Cutting-edge Northern Manitoba Mining Academy